Automated document assembly for Law firms using Artificial Intelligence
Automated document assembly is one of the top priorities of Law Firms, as per 2016 ILTA/InsideLegal Technology Purchasing Survey :
“Where AI will most influence law firms,” 71% of survey respondents answered electronic discovery, followed by document automation (41%), and contract analysis & automation (34%)”
Standalone Document automation systems implementations have a high failure rate due to lack of intelligence, disjointed business flows, lack of integration and heavy customisation requirements. Law firms should take a holistic view of their Document assembly process starting from Client data collection, collaboration, data transformation, validation, review, archival, search and reuse perspective i.e. a Digital transformation view.
Key features of a Digital Transformation Platform :
1) Secure portal interface for Customers, Employees & Service providers
2) Document assembly with configurable workflows and document sets/packages
3) Advanced rule engine to define validations
4) Business friendly new form creation
5) Context specific data classification and transformation
6) User response based dynamic data & application flow
7) Data assimilation across multiple back end sources via API integration
8) Inbuilt review flow with commenting, updation and merge capability
9) Ability to define rules, derivations, algorithms & validations
10) Visibility of the entire process i.e. reports and dashboards
11) Inbuilt fee and billing management
12) Secure vault with ability to manage existing data to prefill documents
13) Bank level security and encryption
14) Capability to extend the system without vendor or IT involvement
15) Document repository with version control
Digital Transformation Platform benefits :
Reduce cost and turnaround time.
Increase time to revenue.
Enhance customer experience.
Create loyal, lifelong customers.
Avoid multiple interactions and iterations to collect relevant data.
Reduce costly errors, and frustration.
Ensure agile compliance with new regulations.
Go Green and paperless.
Achieve operations excellence and compliance.
Enhance cross/upsell with data propagation across multiple services.
eForm digital platform helps law firms simplify operations and enhance customer experience via it’s AI enabled automated document processing, customer self service, context specific collaboration and extensive integration.
To find out more about how eForm can automate your business process instantly click here